Be Uplifted Inc’s second Op Shop measures over 250 m2 and includes a huge range of quality second hand clothing, retro and vintage fashions, as well as second-hand books, bric-a-brac and homemade crafts.
For shopper’s comfort there are large fitting rooms and with easy to access displays, a light and airy layout, our Zillmere charity store is an enjoyable shopping experience.
Be Uplifted Inc’s Zillmere Op Shop offers:
- Parking directly outside the main entrance
- Disabled parking
- Disabled access ramp
- Friendly staff willing to assist you
- Wide aisles for comfortable wheelchair and pram access
- A large selection of clothing for all the family, from infants, toddler, teens right through to women’s clothing and accessories and even men’s sportswear!
- Delightful handmade items crafted by our volunteers, including quilts, heat bags, covered coat hangers, candles and more
- Homewares and seasonal bedding
- Bric a brac and those special items we all love to make a house a home, including cushions, artwork, lamps, and other home decor items
- A selection of succulents and pot plants*
- Be Uplifted Inc breast cancer awareness merchandise
- The chance to collect information about breast cancer, talk to our volunteers about breast cancer treatment or access any of our free resources for breast cancer patients, including our crotched knockers or drain bags
Come and visit us!
Our Zillmere Op Shop’s opening hours
Wednesday – Friday 10am – 4pm
Saturday 10am – 2pm
*Subject to availability – these items sell out fast!