Be Uplifted Inc volunteer Tina dedicates most of the year dedicated to meticulously preparing Be Uplifted Inc’s fun and fashionable warehouse shopping tours.
She arranges every detail to ensure all aspects of the fundraising event are truly a memorable day out.
As well as coordinating the multiple buses, Tina personally ensures the day is the success:
- sourcing an exciting range of discount retailers for guests to explore
- carefully selecting restful stops with delicious food and drink options
- creating fun gift bags offering with tempting treats and goodies
- devising entertaining games to keep shoppers entertained between shopping stops
- securing must-win prizes for raffles
A great fundraiser!
Breast cancer patient services benefit from Tina’s shopping days!
On our last bargain day out, The Shop for A Cause Bus Trip helped to fundraise $6,650 to help Brisbane breast cancer patients during their cancer journey.
This wonderful amount of money will be put towards care for breast cancer patients, paying household bills, and offering support to patients and their families.
The good news?
You can join Tina on 2 June 2018 and Shop For A Cause.
Tina is hard at work already planning this year’s event, and will yet again be hosting our successful fundraising day at the shops, so start making your shopping list!
Find out more about the 2018 Warehouse Shopping Tour Fundraising Event.
Join The Be Uplifted Inc Volunteer Family
We love to hear from people who want to help us help others.