About Our Website
BeUplifted.org.au (“Be Uplifted Inc”, or “the website”) is owned and operated by Be Uplifted Inc, Registered Charity Number CH 2014, Charity ABN 49270645534 (“we”, “our” or “us”).
Before using our website please review these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they govern your rights, responsibilities and obligations as a user of our website and when making a purchase or donation at our online store (“Terms and Conditions”).
Be Uplifted Inc is available to you to as an information source, or to purchase goods, or to make donations conditional on your acceptance, without alteration, of these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, the phrase “content” is used to describe that information displayed and available for viewing or downloading. It includes, but is not limited to, text, images, pictures, logos, sketches, photographs, drawings, all multimedia (including video, sounds and animations) and other material posted or otherwise displayed on the website.
Be Uplifted Inc is a website operated by a charitable organisation. It contains free information about our breast cancer charity work for patients, and upcoming events and activities. It also offers general information about breast cancer and issues relevant to breast cancer treatment, breast cancer patients and breast cancer survivors.
Our content includes links to other breast cancer patient services, information videos, summaries of medical information, descriptions of events for breast cancer patients and breast cancer survivors, their families, friends and supports of our non-profit organisation.
The content available on Be Uplifted Inc is provided for general information only. We do not warrant the accuracy of the content.
All content is provided as a service only and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk.
The content is provided on the understanding that Be Uplifted Inc gives no warranty, guarantee or representation that:
- Information provided on this website is accurate, reliable or timely;
- We are not responsible to you for any errors or omissions on Be Uplifted Inc, or any linked website;
- Be Uplifted Inc or the server that makes our website available on the world wide web (“www”) are free of software viruses, bugs or other harmful mechanisms;
- The functions contained in any software or database contained on will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
- Errors and defects on our website will be corrected.
Links to other websites and third party website content
Our website may contain links to other websites (“third party websites”) for your information and convenience only.
You understand and agree that:
- Third party websites do not form part of our website
- Third party websites are not under our control
- We are not responsible for the content of any third party website
- We do not warrant the accuracy of the content of third party websites
- We do accept any liability in relation to third party websites
- A link to a third party website is not a recommendation or endorsement by us of that website (or its products or services), and
- If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk
We give no warranty, guarantee or representation that:
- Information provided on linked websites is accurate, reliable or timely
- The goods or services offered by third party websites are suitable or without fault, and/or
- Linked websites are free of software viruses and errors
Before relying on any content of this website or links to third party websites, we strongly suggest that you make up your own mind by:
- Carefully evaluating the accuracy, currency, completeness and reliability of the information being provided, and
- Considering whether the material and information is suitable for you, and
- Exercising your own skill and care with respect to its use
All intellectual property rights in relation to content on our website belong either to us or our licensors, advertisers or affiliates. By accessing this website you obtain no interest in that intellectual property.
All content on Be Uplifted Inc is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may not do anything that interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
Except where otherwise stated, the material on our website is the property of Be Uplifted Inc, who hold copyright in it. This includes, but is not limited to, the website and database design, information, images, screens, web pages, logos and branding on this website.
The material may not be copied or revised without our written consent, or unless expressly provided by the website.
You may download and view content or print a copy of material on this website provided you do not modify the content in any way, including any copyright notice.
All rights expressly granted under these Terms and Conditions are reserved by us.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, or as permitted by the Copyright Act (1968), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute or republish anything you find on our website without our express written permission.
Further and in addition to the above, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from your use of our website or the use of any goods purchased or supplied by us.
This includes any any loss or damage that may arise out of, or in consequence of, any fault or defect in any goods supplied by or purchased from Be Uplifted Inc.
This website is provided on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind.
To the full extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable to you for:
- Errors or omissions on Be Uplifted Inc or any linked website
- Delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided on Be Uplifted Inc or linked websites, and
- Defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of Be Uplifted Inc
whether caused through negligence of Be Uplifted Inc, its employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
To the full extent permitted by law all representations, conditions and warranties whether based in statute, common law or otherwise are excluded. In the case of an implied warranty that cannot be excluded by law our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
In no case will we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or other damages including, without limitation, loss or delay of use, lost profits, loss of data or any other damage in contract, tort, equity or any other legal theory.
You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified Be Uplifted Inc and its respective officers, employees and agents (‘the indemnified’) from and against any loss, including reasonable legal costs and expenses, or liability incurred by any of those indemnified from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceedings by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or your use of this website.
Be Uplifted Inc may remove any content from the website without any explanation or prior notice to you.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and this website.
- At our discretion, and
- With or without giving further notice to you, and
- Without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
Your continued use after any change to these Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of any amendments. If you do not want to be bound by any change to the website, discontinue use of Be Uplifted Inc.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of these Terms and Conditions. The severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia and its applicable law for the interpretation of these terms and conditions or to determine any dispute arising out of the use of this website.