Pink Breast Cancer Ribbon Pin
The pink ribbon is universally recognised as a symbol of awareness of breast cancer. For us at Be Uplifted Inc, it is also a symbol of hope and support for others who have been diagnosed with the disease.
At Be Uplifted Inc we sell our embellished pink ribbon pins to raise both awareness for the thousands of Australian women and men that are diagnosed with breast cancer each year, but also to help us to raise funds for our programs to support those local families that are affected by breast cancer.
SKU: ribbon Category: Shop Tags: be uplifted inc be Uplifted Inc Breast Cancer Charity Be Uplifted online shop breast cancer charity merchandise breast cancer merchandise conference delegate gift
- our handmade pink ribbons are made of a lovely, bright fuchsia pink
- each ribbon is about 6 – 7cm long
- each pink ribbon breast cancer pin is secured by a delicate decorative detail
- pink ribbon pins have a standard pin clasp to secure to clothing.
- our pink ribbons come presented on a white card, with our breast charity’s details, plus on the reverse information about Nerelle, our volunteer who works hard to make all the pink ribbons Be Uplifted Inc sells
- all of our pink ribbons are handmade by our dedicated and warm spirited volunteer, Nerelle, who personally crafts each and every pink ribbon in loving memory of her daughter-in-law Kerrie
- read more about Nerelle’s commitment to sharing Kerrie’s memory
|Dimensions||22 × 11 × 1 cm|
You may also like…
Pink Ribbon Keyring$7.00