Check out our interview with the lovely team at 96.5.
Talking Life Podcast, Peter has Wendy, one of the co-founders of Brisbane breast cancer charity Be Uplifted, discuss how they support women and families dealing with breast cancer.
Listen to the podcast to find out more.
- Launch of Be Uplifted by Tracy Davis MP for Aspley
- Northside Chronicle on the Christmas hampers
- Radio interview on Family radio in 2012 with Barb Zimmerlie and Wendy Paterson
Our Free Directory of Breast Cancer Support Services
Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service
The Queensland Government offers two wonderful sources of information:
- Call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or visit the Get Healthy website.
- Find your health and fitness age on the Healthier. Happier. website.
Breast Cancer Network Australia
- Find out more information about breast cancer, or services and resources from the Breast Cancer Network Australia’s website.
- Freecall 1800 500 258
- Email: email@example.com
National Breast Cancer Foundation
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation offers a great online resource. Visit their website.
- Call 02 8098 4800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Queensland Cancer Council
- For information on all types of cancer, not just breast cancer, and advice on cancer related lifestyle and health matters, have a look at the Queensland Cancer Council website.
- You can also call the Queensland Cancer Council on 07 3634 5100
National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre
- Telephone the centre on 02 9357 9400
Look Good… Feel Better
- This national program is a fantastic opportunity for women receiving breast cancer. Learn about the program and and register to participate online.
- Call 1800 650 960
Helpful Hints for Supporting Your Friend With Breast Cancer
GHD Beauty Tutorial For Breast Cancer Patients