Volunteering At Be Uplifted Inc
How do you feel when someone shows they care by a smile, a touch, a gift or just an ear to hear their story? Volunteers are the backbone of our breast cancer organisation.
At Be Uplifted Inc we believe in the personal touch and are always on the lookout for special people in the community who are willing to share their time, skills and experiences making a difference in the lives of breast cancer patients’ lives.
All of our volunteers make an impact on the lives of breast cancer patients, either directly or indirectly. When you volunteer at Be Uplifted Inc, as well as the chance to meet new people and make new friends, you will be raising awareness for breast cancer and helping to fundraise for our unique breast cancer charity.
We have so many opportunities for volunteering at our breast cancer charity as follows:
- Helping out at our charity fundraising events, including decorating and helping to prepare and run our events
- Lending a helping hand at Be Uplifted Inc Op Shops by sorting donations, arranging and displaying stock or working in customer service
- Raising public awareness as an ambassador at our community displays
- Helping out on the community BBQ team
- Assisting our Patient Care team by preparing our “We Care” Hampers or making Food Deliveries
- Delivering “We Care” Hampers or Christmas Hampers to the chemo wards
- Joining our Tuesday Craft Group to make our Crocheted Knockers or Drain Bags or creating other craft items
- Helping out with our cleaning roster
- Donating your time to provide your own unique, highly skilled or professional services to breast cancer patients or our organisation (for example massage, manicure/pedicure, beauty services, administration or office services)
- Having your own fundraiser
How To Volunteer at Be Uplifted Inc
At Be Uplifted Inc we are 100% supported by donations and rely on volunteers to help us provide our services to as many breast cancer patients as possible.
If you would like to be part of a unique, growing, local breast cancer charity that makes a real difference in the lives of breast cancer patients, please register your interest to become a volunteer and help us help others.