Be Uplifted Inc is bringing together Brisbane’s finest breast cancer experts for a day of information sharing.
Be Uplifted Inc Breast Cancer Charity’s 2018 Symposium is a unique opportunity for breast cancer patients, survivors, family and friends to gain valuable information from medical and health experts.
- Learn about modern advances in breast cancer treatment
- Discuss options for maintaining optimal health after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Explore contemporary choices for emotional wellbeing
- Try out physical wellness tools and therapies to build strength and assist recovery from breast cancer
- Join in group discussions with other breast cancer patients
Don’t miss this chance to gain valuable information from medical and health experts and to share a coffee with other breast cancer patients who had similar life experiences.
Our 2018 Symposium requires only a gold coin on entry, however, we ask all guests pre-register for administrative and catering purposes.
Secure your ticket now to join us on 20 August 2018 at Kedron Wavell Services Club.