At Be Uplifted Inc we are getting excited!
On Monday 20 August, 2018 Be Uplifted Inc Breast Cancer Charity is hosting it’s first ever symposium at Kedron Wavell Services Club.
This event promises to be an unmissable day, and this event has been a long-term goal of Be Uplifted Inc.
The day is designed to connect breast cancer patients with services and information about treatment options.
What can you expect?
The theme of the symposium
is all about making life easier for breast cancer patients and helping them to achieve better outcomes through insight and knowledge.
Breast cancer patients, family, friends, carers and professionals are all invited to attend.
With guest speakers from the medical profession, including leading breast surgeons, breast care nurses, dieticians plus information stations focusing on wellbeing and physical therapies to optimize your health, everything you need to know is literally in one place!
7 Reasons To Join Us
Still need more reasons to join in our 2018 Symposium – Insight & Knowledge: Improving The Breast Cancer Journey? Here are seven more!
1. Discover tools and resources for improving the lives of breast cancer patients
2. Learn about the latest treatment options
3. Hear guest speakers discussing cutting-edge developments in healthcare
4. Talk to industry experts about support services and assistance during and after breast cancer treatment
5. Gather valuable information about personal care aids and equipment
6. Explore ways to heal mind, body and emotional health
6. Connect with other breast cancer patients
Don’t miss this chance to gain valuable information from medical and health experts.
Entry costs a gold coin donation on entry, however for catering and logistical purposes we require all guests to complete online registration.